The Green Funeral Home, was founded in 1958 by Donald Green and purchased in 1983 by Russell Kendrick. Todd Kendrick joined the firm in 1997 after graduation from Wayne State University College of Mortuary Science.
The firm which is located in Northern Michigan has served and supported Montmorency County and the surrounding area for more than 48 years. We remain locally owned today and committed to serving families of all economic levels.
We offer a complete line of funeral services including traditional funerals, cremation services, preplanning, and cemetery markers and monuments and we are conveniently located in all three communities within the county.
4451 County Road 612
Lewiston, MI 49756
P0 Box 201
Atlanta, Ml 49709