Huston Real Estate, Inc. serves Montmorency, Otsego, Oscoda and Crawford counties and specializes in residential and vacation properties, waterfront and water access, hunting cabins, acreage and commercial real estate.
Founded in 1948 by Marion D. Huston (known as Mickey), she ran the business herself until joined in 1967 by Mark Huston who worked at the office for over 30 years, retiring in 2003. Bruce Huston, Marion's son, came to work with Mark after Marion had passed away in late 1969 and was a partner in the office until retiring in 1990. The company is currently owned by Mark's son Shawn Huston who started with the company in 1993 and purchased the business in 2000. Shawn, with assistance from his wife Wendy, is proud to be the 3rd generation of "Huston" to run the office, and service the needs of our community.
4586 Salling Avenue
PO Box 146
Lewiston, MI 49756
Hours: 7 days a week 8 am to 5 pm
Phone: (989) 786-2240 or 888-216-9686